Color Pallet #1
The Little Abstract art kit was designed by abstract artist Jeremy Brown to provide a fun and creative project for both kids & their parents to work together to create a one-of-a-kind piece of neo-expressionist abstract art.
Each kit includes:
- Directional booklet providing creative & inspiring questions for the kids to answer by writing or drawing their responce in specific areas on the screen print. (Sample questions below)
- 24" x 36" screen print on archival 200gsm French paper stock
- Kids black 'pop-artist' sunglasses with signature logo
- Set of Little Abstract stickers
- Special white colored hardened wax pencil
- Special black colored hardened wax pencil
- Frame not included
- What are five words that best describe you? Write them down & draw a rectangle around each word.
- Who is your hero? Draw their face and put a crown on their head.